- 1 medium spaghetti squash cut in half, seeds removed
- 1lb ground chicken
- Your favorite Pasta sauce
- 1 Head of Broccoli – cut into florets & steamed (or bag of broccoli, steamed in microwave for 3 min)
- Garlic Powder
- 21 Seasoning Salute (or any Italian Blend)
- Red Pepper Flakes *optional
- Add about 1 cup tomato sauce to the bottom of your crock pot.
- Season squash with S&P, add to crock pot on top of sauce.
- Season ground chicken with spices and roll into meatballs.
- Place meatballs in the crockpot next to the squash on top of the sauce, sprinkle with salt and cover with more sauce.
- Add red pepper flakes if using
- Cook on High for 4 hours.
- Remove squash & scoop out flesh
- Add the steamed broccoli to the crockpot and stir into the sauce
- Assemble: in a bowl add squash, sauce & broccoli, top with chicken meatballs
- *Add fresh basil and parm cheese when you eat it! YUM!