- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp Plain Yogurt (I use diary free Kite Hill or you can use greek)
- *Can use Bolthouse Farms Ranch Dressing in place of yogurt – I just don’t like ranch)
- 1 Tbsp Buffalo sauce
- 1 carrot – peeled & diced
- 1 celery – sliced
- 1 Tbsp onion – diced
- Romaine/Butter/Shredded Lettuce
- Celery Salt
- Whole Wheat Wrap
- Dice chicken & put into a bowl with yogurt, buffalo sauce, carrot, celery & onion.
- Add more buffalo sauce if needed. Everyone has a different preference so I like to start small with sauce and add more as I go.
- Add a sprinkle of Celery Salt & a few cracks of black pepper
- Taste & add more seasoning if needed
- In your wrap add a small amount of lettuce & to with buffalo chicken mixture *I always have more mixture left over that I just eat on the side with some extra lettuce, don’t over fill your wrap!
- Fold wrap, cut in half & enjoy!