- 1 cup tri color quinoa
- 1/2 cup Black Beans – drained & rinsed
- Cauliflower – cut into florets
- 1/2 bell pepper – sliced
- 1/4 yellow onion – sliced
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro
- Lemon – juiced
- Buffalo sauce
- Taco sauce / Enchilada sauce
- 1 Tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 tsp chili lime seasoning / Tajin seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Optional Toppings: salsa, avocado slices, guacamole, jalapeños
- Bring 2 cups water and 1 cup quinoa to a bowl.
- Reduce heat to Med-low and once the water has reduced to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 min.
- Fluff with a fork & set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 425
- Add cauliflower florets to a bowl and drizzle with buffalo sauce to coat, garlic powder & chili lime seasoning.
- Roast on a lined baking sheet for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
For peppers & onions:
- Add 1 Tbsp avocado oil to a pan on Med high heat.
- When warm, add peppers, onions & a large pinch of salt. Sauté for 5 min. •Remove from heat & set aside.
- In a bowl add 1 cup cooked quinoa, 1/2 cup black beans, 1/2 cup buffalo cauliflower, peppers, onions, and a generous drizzle of taco or enchilada sauce. Stir to combine. Season with fresh chopped cilantro, lemon (or lime) juice, chili lime seasoning & salt to taste. Top with salsa & avocado/guacamole.