- 1 Cup Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 8g Fat Free Sugar Free Pudding Mix
- 1/2 Scoop Protein Powder (vanilla)
- 1/2 T Rainbow Sprinkles
- 1 Low Carb Tortilla
- Sprinkle of Stevia
- Preheat oven to a low broil
- In a bowl mix your Greek Yogurt, Pudding Mix, Protein Powder, Rainbow Sprinkles and Stevia. Let sit in the fridge.
- Cut your tortilla in triangles, spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with stevia and cinnamon.
- Put your triangles on a lined baking sheet and brown on each side for about 3
- 5 minutes watching closely so they do not burn.
- Remove from the oven and dip your cinnamon sugar triangles into your fluff!