- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1/4c Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1/4c Sugar Free or Real Maple Syrup
- 1/4c Cashew Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
- Stevia to taste – add if you want it sweeter
- Add all ingredients into a food processor.
- Pureé until silky smooth.
- Let firm up and cool in the fridge or eat right away!
This is a perfect Topping for my Perfect Protein Waffles!
- In a bowl mix 1 scoop of 1Up Nutrition Whey Protein (code XTINA for 20% off)
with 1 whole egg, 1tsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp baking powder, and 1/8-1/4 cup Cashew Milk.
Whisk into a batter and add to a hot waffle iron until cooked. *Some whey protein does not make a good waffle, 1Up Nutrition Whey Protein is the perfect blend for this low carb low calorie waffle!