- Your favorite tortillas
- Trader Joes Soy Chorizo
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 bell pepper – diced
- 1/2 onion – diced
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- Black beans – drained & rinsed
- Handful Cilantro – chopped
- Enchilada Sauce
- Everything but the Elote (trader joes)
- Pico de Gallo
- Bitchin’ Chipotle Vegan Cheeze Sauce or Vegan Cheeze Shreds.
- Optional: shredded lettuce, jalapeños
- Heat oil in a pan on Med heat. Add peppers, onion & pinch of salt, cook for 5 min.
- Add garlic, cook for 1 more min
- Add black beans & 1/2 chorizo if you’re just making this for dinner, add whole chorizo if you want left overs (recommended to make leftovers for an easy meal. Put this mixture on roasted sweet potatoes or rice – great for meal prep)
- Season with enchilada sauce (about 1/8 cup), cilantro, elote, salt & jalapeños if using. Stir & remove from heat.
- Heat tortillas under low broil for a min or two and build your tacos: lettuce if using, taco meat mixture,Pico de Gallo, cheeze of your choice. Brian used the cheese shreds and I popped the tacos back under the boiler for 30 sec to melt, and I used the cheeze sauce (swipe) and put more cheeze on my side of roasted broccoli
This meal is high in protein & fiber (from the beans). I make sure I have fiber in every meal because I want to feed my good gut bacteria! If you’re subscribed to my Email Newsletter you would have seen an email on 9/19/20 about what to feed your good bacteria and what to stay away from that feeds the bad gut bacteria! SO IMPORTANT! Make sure you’re signed up for the free news letter because every Wednesday (Wellness Tip Wednesday & Friday (Foodie Friday Recipe) you will receive a tip or recipe from me! Click here to sign up for FREE!
Enjoy these tacos and make them a weekly staple!! Tacos are the perfect weeknight meal because you can throw them together in a few minutes & they are totally customizable so you never get bored! This is definitely a staple in my house that Brian and I both love & crave!! Enjoy love bugs!!