- Heaping 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (i cook a cup of quinoa on Sundays so I have plenty for the week
- 1/2 cup Almond, Cashew or Coconut milk + more for personal preference
- 2 Tbsp Flax meal & Chia Blend (or one or the other if you don’t have this)
- 1 Scoop 1Up Nutrition Banana Bread Vegan Protein (code XTINA for 20% off)
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder (optional but i love it)
- 1 Banana (the more brown spots the sweeter it will be)
- Coconut Butter (coconut mana)
- Cinnamon, Stevia, Pink Salt (optional)
- In a small sauce pan add your cooked quinoa, flax/chia blend, cacao powder & 1/2 c Nut Milk
- Warm on med high heat until milk is warm. Stir in your protein powder + a sprinkle of cinnamon and stevia.
- TWO WAYS TO EAT THIS: My favorite way is to wait until i have a BLACK banana, mash it while leaving some chunks and when protein is stirred into the quinoa, add the banana and stir everything together. You can also slice a banana and add it to the top but I love when the entire bowl has the fresh chunky banana.
- Put your Coconut Butter container in the microwave and heat for 45 sec – 1 min. Stir and drizzle the melted butter on top! SO GOOD!