This is my new favorite pancake recipe! This recipe makes 6 pancakes = 2 servings which is perfect for a meal ahead breakfast on the go because you can pop them in the toaster and be on the road OR eat them cold! I have been loving these as a mid day snack after lunch. I take 1 pancake right from the fridge and it is so yummy cold!! You are going to love this high fiber FILLING pancake recipe!
- 1/2c Buckwheat pancake mix (click to see what I used, if you can’t find this do 1/2c buckwheat flour & 1/2 tsp baking soda)
- 2 mashed brown bananas
- 2 TBSP Flax Meal & Chia Blend
- 1T olive oil
- 2T Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2T Water
- 1t vanilla
- 1t cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mash banana, mix rest of ingredients with banana.
- Scoop out 1/4 of the batter on parchment lined baking sheet (makes 6 – 3 per serving) & bake for 15 min.
- I topped mine with melted coconut butter & REAL maple syrup!