Calling All Basic B*tches!!!! (lol)
You are going to FALL IN LOVE with this oatmeal!!! Perfect warm bowl on those chilly mornings this holiday season
- 1/2 Cup Oats (45grams, I use gluten free rolled oats)
- 2 TBSP Chia/Flax Blend (optional but highly recommended. You can find what I use Here)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Nut Milk
- 1 scoop protein powder (i actually love it with chocolate protein powder but you can use vanilla too!)
- Pumpkin Eggnog (Here) or Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1-2 Tbsp Nut Butter (I found Pumpkin Seed Butter at my grocery store and it was amazing. Find it Here or on Amazon)
- In a small sauce pan add 1 cup water on med high heat. To the water add vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
- When water is boiling, add your oats and chia/flax blend *i really recommend adding this. It makes the consistency of the oatmeal thick and creamy plus adds fiber and healthy fats to keep you full!*
- Stirring, cook your oats for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup nut milk and remove from heat.
- Stir in your protein powder and stevia to taste. *Add more milk depending on how thick or thin you like your oats. I like mine thick*
- Transfer your oats to a bowl and top with nut butter and sprinkle with salt (I LOVE SALT ON MY OATS!! Trust me on this)
- Drizzle the pumpkin nog or pumpkin spice creamer over the oats
- Sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice
- Sit back, relax and fully enjoy the best pumpkin spice oatmeal there is! Guaranteed: you will be full and fully satisfied for hours with this recipe! High in healthy carbs & fats, protein & fiber!