You might think restaurant quality spring rolls are intimidating to make, but they are SO EASY! This is a perfect weekend snack!
Click below to watch the video!
- Brown Rice Paper
- Steamed Shrimp – Small or Medium
- Bowl of room temp water
- Shredded Lettuce
- Sliced Carrots
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Avocado *optional
- Coconut aminos or soy sauce
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Dip your rice paper in the bowl of water and lay on a cutting board
- Add the lettuce, carrots, cucumber and cilantro in lower center of the rice paper.
- Top the veggies with 2-3 pieces of shrimp
- Roll everything together making sure to fold in the sides so nothing falls out
- Cut in half, dip in your sauce and enjoy this fresh & easy appetizer or snack!