I have you covered for Taco Tuesday! These are a weekly staple for dinner because they are honestly better than any fish tacos I’ll get at a restaurant & the whole meal is ready in ~10 minutes!
Recipe makes 4 tacos (serving size is 2 per person)
- 1lb White Fish (i love Cod or Snapper for these tacos)
- 4 Gluten Free Tortillas (these are my favorite: Click Here
- Shredded Lettuce
- Lime (2)
- Pico de gallo
- Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Dressing: Click Here
- Chili Lime or Tajin Seasoning/Seafood Seasoning
- 1 tsp olive/coconut/avocado oil
- Hot Sauce or Taco Sauce & Cilantro *optional
- Pre heat a non stick pan on med high heat (7 setting on your stove)
- Rinse and pat dry your fish
- Season each side with salt & seasoning of your choice
- Spray your pan with cooking spray and add 1 tsp of oil to get a really nice crust on the fish
- Add fish to your pan when the pan is warm and cook for 4 minutes
- After 4 minutes, spray the raw side of your fish with cooking spray and flip. Cover the pan and cook for another 4 minutes
- While the fish is finishing cooking, warm your tortillas under the broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- When fish is finished, transfer from the pan to a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- In a bowl, mash your avocado with the juice of 1 lime and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Spread the cilantro avocado dressing on the tortilla.
- Break off pieces of your fish and add them to the center of your tortilla
- Top with mashed avocado, pico, cilantro & a dash of hot/taco sauce!