- Chicken Wings (1-3 pounds depending on how many people you are feeding)
- Cooking Spray
- Chicken Seasoning (or any seasoning you’d like to experiment with for wings! garlic, lemon pepper, bbq, taco)l
- Preheat Air Frier to 380 degrees
- Rinse your wings and pat them dry. Get your wings really dry so they get as crispy as possible! I like to prepare my wings ahead of time and let them sit on the counter to dry up any water from rinsing.
- In a large bowl, toss the wings with salt and your seasoning
- Spray the bottom of the air frier with cooking spray. Add 1/2 of your wings (you dont want to over crowd the air frier or they will take forever to cook/wont get crispy
- When the wings are in the frier, spray the tops of the wings with cooking spray and cook for 12-15 minutes. Flip & cook for another 12-15 minutes.
- For extra crispy wings, turn heat up to 400 degrees and finish cooking for 5-8 minutes. I like my wings as crispy as possible!
I LOVE these wings dry with just the seasoning but you can also dip in any sauce you like! (Bolthouse Farms Bleu Cheese Dressing, BBQ, Hot Sause