This is such a great meal for a quick dinner or meal prep! I personally love to do this for my meal prep because i can make 3 complete meals in 15 minutes! *When I am meal prepping seafood, I meal prep 3 days at a time to insure freshness! I make this on Sunday and the Salmon is perfect and delicious Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!
- Salmon Filets (if this is just for you, 3 filets is perfect if you are meal prepping for a few days. If this is for dinner, 1 filet per person)
- Bok Choy
- 1-2 Large Sweet Potatoes cut into circles
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Garlic Powder
- Cooking Spray
Crust for Salmon:
- 1 T Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 T Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste
- Put oven on broil.
- Rinse and Pat dry Salmon
- Cut Sweet Potato into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- Cut Bok Choy in half
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray
- In a small bowl mix together your dijon amino sauce for the salmon. Place your salmon on the baking sheet and top with the dijon sauce.
- In a large bowl toss your sweet potato rounds with 1 tsp olive oil, salt and garlic powder. Mix together so each potato is coated. Add the potatoes to your baking sheet.
- Season the bok choy flesh side (cut side) with spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Place flesh side (cut side) of the bok choy down on the baking sheet.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 10 minutes. The thin leaves of the bok choy may start to brown and burn a little but you can rip those leaves off or leave them crunchy!
- After 10 minutes remove the sheet pan from the oven, remove salmon & bok choy to let cool. Pierce the potatoes with a fork and if they are a little hard, let them cook for another 5-8 minutes under broil. *this will depend on how thick you cut the potatoes)
That is IT! The easiest (and absolutely delicious) dinner/meal prep EVER!