Makes 5 servings. Perfect for meal prep! If you want this for 1 dinner then use only 1 of each squash and 1 bag of cauliflower florets.
- 1 head cauliflower or 2 bags of cauliflower florets
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- ½ Cup Cilantro
- 1lb Ground Chicken or Turkey
- Spring Mix
- Chunky Salsa
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Dressing
- 2 TBSP Coconut Curry Sauce (i used this crockpot sauce I found at my grocery store)
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP Curry Powder
- Lime – juiced
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut cauliflower into florets, lay on a lined baking sheet, drizzle cauliflower with olive oil and season with curry powder and salt. Mix so florets are coated in seasoning and bake for 12-15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Transfer cauliflower into a blender and lightly pulse until cauliflower looks like rice.
- While cauliflower is cooking, cut zucchini and yellow squash into rounds, then cut those rounds in half. Place squash on a lined baking sheet and season with salt. Bake for 10 minute or until fork tender.
- Mix Cauliflower rice, squash and cilantro together and store it in a separate container. This will be your base for the bowl.
For the ground chicken/turkey:
- Put a pan on med high heat. Spray with cooking spray and when pan is hot, add your ground meat and season with salt & curry powder. Cook for 5 min or until cooked through.
- Set aside.
To assemble your bowl:
Place a handful of spring mix at the bottom of your bowl and sprinkle with lime juice. Add 1-2 cups of cauliflower/squash mixture, add 4oz ground chicken/turkey, drizzle with Bolthouse farms dressing, coconut curry sauce and salsa.
You will be obsessed with this bowl! Make this for dinner and have leftovers for lunch or meal prep this like I do and enjoy your low carb lunch all week long!