1 boat with no cheese – 17P/6C/1F
This is such a great meal prep idea and it’s super low carb and filling! Add a side of rice to add more carbs for a really great voluminous meal!
- Ground Turkey
- Taco seasoning
- 1 Pepper
- Low-fat cheese
- Sauté ground turkey (I used Jenny-O 99/1 but you can use beef or chicken too) with taco seasoning, peppers, and onions. Set aside.
- Cut zucchini and scrape out the insides to create a little boat. Boil in water for about 3 min.
- Dry zucchini, season with salt, pepper, and sprinkle of taco seasoning and add meat mixture to each.
- Sprinkle cheese on top or just add cheese to a few for variety! Put salsa down on a baking sheet.
- Lay zucchini on the salsa and bake at 350 for 20 min. Enjoy with a side salad or rice!