This is such a great weeknight recipe because it takes 10 min max to put together! Macros: 25P/2F/19C
- 300g Zucchini Noodles
- 50g onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 50g cherry tomatoes
- 5oz Shrimp
- Lemon pepper & Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Red Pepper Flakes – optional
- Create noodles from zucchini using a spiralizer.
- Season shrimp with salt & lemon pepper
- Cook over medium-high heat for 2 min on each side.
- Remove shrimp from pan, deglaze the pan with chicken stock & reduce heat to medium.
- Add chopped onion & sprinkle with salt. Cook for 3 minutes. Add more chicken stock once all is evaporated. Add garlic & cherry tomatoes. Season with lemon pepper, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add zoodles. Cook for 3-5 minutes to soften. Watch the zoodles carefully, you don’t want them to get mushy!
- Season with salt & lemon pepper. Add shrimp.