Perfect cake consistency with a gooey lava center in 60 seconds🙌🏼
- Protein: 32
- Fat: 6
- Carbs: 19
- Fiber: 6
- 1 Up Nutrition Pumpkin Spice Cake Protein
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Sprinkle of Stevia
- 1 Egg White or 3 Tbsp Liquid Egg Whites
- Almond Milk (eyeball it or about 1/8 c)
- 60g Pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 10g Chocolate Chips
- Mix dry ingredients in a cup (protein powder, flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, stevia).
- Add egg whites and stir.
- Stir in almond (or cashew) milk until you get a batter consistency, about 1/8 cup.
- Stir in vanilla and pumpkin.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 60 seconds and let sit for 5 minutes to cook. The center should be gooey like a lava cake keeping this super moist and chocolatey!
- Top with fat-free whipped cream and enjoy this cake completely guilt free!