This pizza is totally different but in a GREAT WAY!
- Flat Out Wrap
- Red Hot “Buffalo”
- Parmesan Ranch (Trader Joe’s)
- Skin Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- Celery (optional as a side)
- The crust is a flat out wrap. The “sauce” I did franks red hot Buffalo sauce mixed with Parmesan ranch salad dressing from Trader Joe’s.
- Mixed those 2 together and spread it on the pizza
- Top with Skim milk mozzarella cheese.
- I tossed the chicken in a little bit of the franks red hot buffalo. I also tore some spinach up and placed pieces randomly on the pizza.
- I cooked in a 450 oven until the cheese was melted and crust started getting brown and crispy. I sprinkled chopped celery on top and drizzled a little more Trader Joe’s Parmesan ranch dressing over the top.
- You can omit the celery but it was actually delicious, added a fresh crunch! Be careful using too many toppings if using the flat out wrap as a crust, it’s thin so make sure to not load up on too many toppings! 🙂