I made this on my Sunday meal prep insta story. I ate it for the first time today and OMG ITS FREAKING BOMB! (Ignore the chucks of coconut oil, my calories are high and I needed extra fat!)
You gotta try this one👇🏼
- Asparagus or broccoli
- Roasted red peppers (I bought them in a jar packed in water not oil)
- Chicken Breast
- Crumbled Feta (can use fat free or regular feta)
- Lemon Garlic seasoning (mrs dash or flavor god have great ones)
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package directions in chicken stock.
- Cut chicken breast into chunks, season with salt, pepper and lemon garlic seasoning. Spray pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Put the chicken in the pan and cook for 2 min on each side. •Roast asparagus in a 450-degree oven for 8 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and lemon garlic seasoning
- Drain and rinse 1 can of chickpeas
- Slice roasted red peppers
- Put quinoa, chickpeas, asparagus and roasted red peppers in a bowl or Tupperware. Squeeze lemon over the top and season everything with salt and lemon garlic. Mix together.
- Top with chicken and feta.
This would be great with shrimp or salmon too!