No need for a fast food run today! Make this at home in just a few minutes! Perfect for any meal or snack!
- Thomas Light 100 Whole Wheat English Muffin
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Trader Joe’s Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Velveeta Cheese Slice
- Egg Mold *optional*
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat a pan on med heat, spray with cooking spray. Get your egg mold for the perfect circle shape, spray all over with cooking spray and place flat on your pan. Pour in egg whites, sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- In the same pan (if its big enough, you just need a medium size) add 1 breakfast sausage link that you have sliced in half so brown at the same time the eggs cook.
- Add 1/8 cup water to the pan and cover to steam the egg whites. Let cook until eggs have turned white and are cooked through
- Remove the egg mold, top with the sausage, then add the cheese. Add another little splash of water and put the top of the pan on again to melt the cheese.
- In the meantime, toast your english muffin
- Once muffin is toasted you can add a light spread of jam on 1 slice for that salty sweet combo which I absolutely love – but this is totally optional!
- Put the sausage egg & cheese on the english muffin & enjoy!!