Healthy Bacon Cheeseburger & Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe! 288cals -36Protein/22Carbs/6Fat
I love a turkey burger with laughing cow pepper jack cheese, dill relish, sautéed onions on a toasted Martin’s whole wheat potato bun (17 carbs for the bun!!)
My secret to a juicy turkey burger is to add grated zucchini to the raw meat! It makes it stay juicy and it’s SO GOOD!
- Grate one small zucchini and put it in a paper towel/kitchen towel/cheese cloth and squeeze out the water. Add grated zucchini to raw turkey with a large pinch of salt & seasoning of your choice (i like to use a burger or chicken seasoning blend) Once everything is incorporated, form into patties.
- Put a pan on medium heat, add 1 Tbsp olive oil & cook turkey burgers for 4 minutes, flip, cover and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- When you are ready to eat, spread a Laughing Cow Cheese wedge on the top and add your favorite burger toppings!
- Toss cauliflower florets in Hot Sauce, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Roast in a 450degree oven for about 20 min.
- Remove from oven and toss in a little more Buffalo sauce if you like spice!
- Sprinkle a little more garlic powder on top!