Tackle your sweet tooth with this crunchy, sweet, refreshing treat!
Low carb, High Fiber, basically no fat, packed with Vit C, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals!
- •166 Cal | 2p/1f/37c/4fiber
- 1 Kiwi
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 15g Puffed Rice Cereal
- Cooking Spray
- Sugar Free Syrup or Real Maple Syrup
- Put a pan on med-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add Cereal, spray with cooking spray, sprinkle with stevia & cinnamon and drizzle a little Syrup over the top.
- Toss with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Put fruit in a bowl and top with cereal.
- For some extra YUM – top with Almond Milk or Coconut Whipped Cream😋
Another way to eat this that is even faster:
- Put 1/2 cup of your favorite granola in a bowl with your fruit, add 1/3-1/2 cup nut milk to make a healthy alternative to cereal! You can have an omelet on the side for protein or add protein powder to nut milk for protein cereal!