This is a no-bake recipe and makes 17 big truffles.
Calories:78 – P5/F3/C8.5 Fiber:2
- 1 1/2 cups Oat Flour (I used gluten-free oats that I pulsed into a flour in my Ninja Blender)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Scoops 1Up Nutrition Pumpkin Spice Protein (20% off with code: XTINA)
- 1 T Stevia
- 1 T Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Cashew Butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Syrup (I used the Maple Walnut Syrup)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Splash of Cashew Milk
- Mix oat & coconut flour, protein powder, stevia and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix cashew butter with Walden Farms syrup. *If the cashew butter was in the fridge you may need to microwave the nut butter & Waldens for 30 sec to fully mix together*
- Once combined, stir in vanilla and add to the dry ingredients.
- Stir in pumpkin. The mixture will be sticky so a splash of cashew milk helps thin it out a little bit. If your mixture is really wet you can add a little more oat or coconut flour.
- Take a Tablespoon and scoop out batter and dip into a bowl of cinnamon (you can add stevia to the cinnamon if you would like). This helps create a coating on the truffles so they are easier to manage. Make into balls, lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle Kernal Sanders Oatmeal Seasoning on top (I used the maple brown sugar found at Walmart or Amazon – this step is optional) and let set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
ENJOY! These are honestly amazing protein truffles and are perfect as a little snack, a side with your morning coffee, a post workout treat or after dinner sweet tooth fix!