Here’s the recipe you have all been waiting for! My famous Sweet Potato Hash!
Sweet Potato Hash:
- Cut sweet potato in cubes and sauté on med-low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper and I love @flavorgodCajun or everything spicy.
- Cover and cook until fork tender stirring every 5 minutes so they don’t burn.
- Cook About 15-20 min depending on how much sweet potato you use.
- Remove sweet potato from the pan, raise heat to medium and add chopped bell peppers and onions (I chop one onion and 2 bell peppers per 3 sweet potatoes, I make a huge batch for the week).
- Add salt, pepper, and seasoning, sauté until tender about 4-5 min. Once peppers and onions are cooked add sweet potato to the pan and toss everything together.
- Taste and add more seasoning to your liking. Set sweet potato hash aside.
- Slice one and a half Aidells chicken Apple sausage into rounds.
- Cut rounds in half and brown each side in sauté pan. Set aside.
- Steam broccoli and set aside. Spray muffin tin with olive oil pam.
- Take one spoonful of sweet potato hash to cover the bottom of each muffin tin. Place a few pieces of broccoli in each tin.
- Full each tin with liquid egg whites, about 1/4 cup for each tin.
- Top with a few more pieces of broccoli. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and seasoning you used for hash.
- Bake in 350-degree oven for 30 min.
- You can add any veggie and omit hash If you would like😊