How to make a Taco Bell crunch wrap at home!👇🏼
- Large wrap
- Lean ground beef
- Lite Mexican cheese
- Hot sauce/enchilada sauce
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Toss ground beef in enchilada sauce and place beef in the center of your wrap.
- Top beef with the tostada.
- Add sauce of your choice to the tostada, I used more enchilada sauce but you can use a crema, salsa, or anything you like!
- Layer with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Fold the wrap over the mixture. If there is a small hole, that’s okay because the cheese will sear it up!
- Place fold side down on a moderately hot pan with cooking spray. Press down and let sit on heat for 1-2 min.
- Flip and sear for 1 min.