This recipe is so simple, cooks while you’re at work and you can create so many different meals. Putting lunches and dinners together was never easier!
Click below to watch the video!
- 2-3lbs boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 large onion – quartered
- 4 bell peppers cut into thick strips
- Taco or Chipotle seasoning
- Sauce of your choice (I love using a Korean BBQ Teriyaki I found at my farmers market but I’ve used Korean BBQ, enchilada sauce, explore your grocery store and choose something that sounds good to you!)
- Lay onions and peppers in the bottom of your crockpot. Season with salt, taco seasoning and drizzle some of your sauce on top.
- Add pork tenderloin to the crockpot on top of the veggies, season with salt, taco seasoning and pour the sauce over the top.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- When finished, Shred the pork and make tacos, salad, burrito, lettuce wraps, pulled pork sandwiches, shredded pork chipotle bowl with rice or cauliflower rice, make pizza and top it with the pork or just put the pork with some sweet potatoes corn, black beans, guac, and salsa! The possibilities are endless – the shredded pork is even great in an omelet!