Prep for this amazing meal takes 5 minutes then you just set it in the crockpot, go to work and dinner it’s ready when you get home! The possibilities are endless with this recipe. You can do tacos with tortillas, lettuce wrap tacos, Korean BBQ Sliders, Pita, Omelet, Salad, Wrap, Burrito, Chipotle Bowl, Stir Fry!
- 1.5-3lbs Boneless Pork Loin (I used 1.5lbs for Brian and I, if you are serving more people or are meal prepping for the week get a bigger pork loin
- 4 Bell Peppers – Sliced
- 1 Large Onion – Sliced
- Korean BBQ Sauce (I got mine from Fresh Market)
- Taco Seasoning
- Cumin, Paprika, Salt
- Corn Tortillas
- Slice peppers and onions and add them to the bottom of your crockpot. Season with taco seasoning, paprika, cumin, and salt. Stir. Put your pork loin on top and smother in the Korean BBQ Sauce. Set your crock pot on high for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, shred the pork, add a little salt & stir.
- Toasted my corn tortilla, added some kale and topped it with my shredded pork, peppers and onions. Topped the taco with guac, hot sauce, and lime juice!
This recipe is a new staple in my house because it was TOO EASY and there are so many things you can do with it! A great option for Football Sundays!