Breaking out my Crockpot Chili Recipe on this cold rainy Sunday!
This is the perfect recipe for meal prep or a weeknight dinner with tons of leftovers👇🏼
- Eat the chili over rice/cauliflower rice
- With Sweet Potatoes (or butternut squash/spaghetti squash for a lower cab option)
- With shredded lettuce like a chili salad
- In a wrap or tacos!
- Makes 8 servings
- Macros per serving: 289 calories 30p/4f/29c/8fiber
- 2lbs 96/4 lean ground beef
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 1 14oz can tomato sauce
- 1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 T Cumin
- 3 T Chili powder
- 1 T Garlic salt
- 1 T Paprika
- Lite shredded 3 cheese blend
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Whole Wheat Ritz
Brown ground beef on the stove and transfer to your crock pot. Add all ingredients to your crock pot and mix. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. THAT’S IT!
For my macro trackers: put an empty bowl on your scale, turn on the scale so it reads 0 with the bowl on the scale. Put your scale on grams. Pour chili in the bowl, take the weight in grams and divide by 8. This will give you the weight for each serving!😉