Chickpea Chocolate Chip Muffins have been shown to cause addiction!! When you finish your muffin you will want another, stay strong! Okay, but seriously..these muffins are THAT good. I really want you to be careful to not eat the entire batch in one sitting🤤
Makes 8 Muffins 193 calories 7p/12f/17c/6fiber
- 1 can of chickpeas – drained & rinsed
- 128g Almond Butter
- 1/3c Walden Farms Maple Syrup
- 1/2 TBSP of Stevia or 2-3 individual stevia packets
- 1/4tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4tsp Baking Soda
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1tsp Salt
- 70g Dark Chocolate Chips
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Cooking Spray
- Muffin Tin & Food Processor
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Put all ingredients except for chocolate chips in the food processor. The batter will be thick and delicious. You could eat this stuff raw!
- Put a bowl on your scale. Transfer batter into a bowl and add in chocolate chips. See what the weight of the batter is in grams and divide that by 8 so you know how much batter goes into each muffin tin.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Weigh the batter into each tin (each of my tins were filled with 69 grams of the batter).
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top and bake for 25 minutes.
- LET COOL! And enjoy! Keep refrigerated and heat for 15 seconds when ready to eat!
Take a picture of your muffins, tag me and add the hashtag #HealthIsEasy