These are awesome as a little something post dinner! You can stay on track with your macros and get that little sweetness you want!💥
- Macros: 20C/6P/1F
- Makes 4 servings
- 4 low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Truvia (you can use Splenda/stevia/any 0 cal sweetener and macros will be lower in carbs but Truvia was all I had!)
- 1 serving sugar-free fat-free cheesecake pudding mix
- 56 grams of chopped strawberries
- Cut graham crackers in half
- whisk together the yogurt, pudding mix and Truvia.
- Fold in strawberries
- Evenly distribute the yogurt mixture on all crackers. (38 grams of the yogurt on each cracker to be exact😉)
- Put two crackers together and smooth out yogurt with the back of a spoon or rubber spatula.
- Freeze for 2 hours and ENJOY!
💥this recipe is great because you can make more sandwiches by using less filling in each to make a really low carb delish treat!💥