Ditch those high-calorie, high-fat chicken wings! Try these instead for your next party!
Dry rub, Buffalo and BBQ Wings!
Macros for 1 chicken wing: 9p/.5c/7f
- 2lbs chicken wings
- 1/2c almond flour
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- BBQ sauce (low/sugar free)
- Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450. Rinse and completely dry chicken wings.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Toss chicken in the dry rub.
- Bake on a wire rack if you have one.
- Bake wings for 20 minutes. Flip then bake for 10 more minutes.
- Toss wings in sauce and leave some plain for a crunchy dry rub wing!