These are absolutely amazing. Shout out to my mom for sharing this recipe with me! They are so fluffy and soft and WAY LOWER CARB than any bagel you will ever buy! Now you can enjoy a Bagel Breakfast Sandwich completely guilt free!!
Macros for 1 bagel:
145 Calories – p7/c27/f0
*these macros take into consideration the extra flour I had to add while kneading the dough!*
- 1 cup Flour – I used Gluten Free Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 Cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 egg white beaten
- I used Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel seasoning but you can use anything!
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and whisk to combine.
- Add yogurt and mix with a fork until well combined. It’ll look like small crumbles.
- Dust counter with flour, remove dough from bowl and knead the dough a few times until it is no longer tacky. You will need to slowly add a tiny bit more flour to the dough until it is no longer sticking to your hands.
- Divide into 4 equal balls, roll each ball out with your hands into a 3/4 inch thick “rope”. Turn rope into a circle by joining the ends.
- Brush tops with egg whites and sprinkles your seasoning over the top.
- Preheat air fryer to 325.
- Spray bagels with cooking spray and cook for 11-12 minutes. No need to turn or flip.
- Let cool and enjoy!!!