This is a great recipe for when you want something dirty but is actually clean! This is the base, add any toppings you like!
- 1Up Nutrition Whey Protein makes an amazing soft serve texture! (use vanilla or the coconut ice cream is SO GOOD!)
- 3/4-1 Cup Nut Milk (I used almond milk but cashew would be beautiful too)
- 4g Sugar-Free Fat-Free Cheesecake Jello Mix
- Stevia & Cinnamon
- Waffle Cone Optional
- Fill blender 1/4-1/3 way with ice.
- Add 1 scoop Vanilla Protein
- 3/4-1 Cup of nut milk (I like to fill the measuring cup not all the way to the top and if I need a little more milk I can always add a splash. In this video I added 1 full cup and it was a little less thick, so I think a little less than a full cup is perfect)
- Add Jello Mix, Stevia and Cinnamon.
- Blend (half way through I like to turn the blender off and shake it just to redistribute the ice and make sure all the powders are blended)
That’s it! Pour it into a big bowl with your favorite toppings or into a Waffle Cone