This is one of my perfect summer sweet treats!!
Makes 6: 100 Calories 5P/14C/1F
- 240g fat-free Greek yogurt
- 8g fat-free sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- Sprinkle of Stevia
- 72g strawberries
- 70g Kind Cinnamon Oat Granola
- Walden Farms Syrup
- Muffin tin & muffin liners
- Mix granola & Walden Farms syrup. Put 20g of granola in the bottom of the muffin tin.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, pudding mix & stevia. Spoon out 40g yogurt on top of granola. Top with 12g of chopped strawberries. Freeze for 1 hr. Enjoy!
- If you leave the cups in the freezer for longer, put in the fridge for 20 min to soften a bit before eating!