Normal Starbucks -470 Cals, 65 carbs, and 15 fat!
My Venti Pumpkin Spice Protein Latte: 88 Cals, 5 carbs, 2 fat, 13 protein!
- 2 heading TBSP Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Maca Powder (this is optional – amazing superfood for performance, endurance, mood, energy)
- 1/2 Scoop 1 Up Nutrition Pumpkin Spice Whey Protein
- Sprinkle of Stevia & Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Coffee (I used 20oz)
- 1/4c Cashew Milk (or any non-diary milk)
- Splash of 0 Calorie Caramel Syrup (this is optional – Skinny Syrups can be found on Amazon or home goods/TJ Max. They have a Pumpkin Spice flavor I haven’t gotten yet!)
🍂Add all ingredients to your blender & mix!
- This 1Up Whey Protein is my newest obsession, get your hands on this flavor before it sells out for the season! Code XTINA saves you 20% off the entire site – Click Here to view the protein I use!
☕️Why waste hundreds of calories on a DRINK when you can make an even better version at home! This is a great option if you struggle with eating early in the morning. Add a full scoop of protein and this is a great low-fat low carb breakfast option on the go!