This is one of my staple meals no matter what time of day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, dessert, doesn’t matter! I love it so much and can customize it anyway to fit my current cravings!
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal (i use the Trader Joes Gluten Free Oats but use your favorite)
- 1 Cup Nut Milk (Ripple Pea Protein Milk is my go-to if im not making my own nut milk)
- 1 scoop Protein Powder (I LOVE 1Up Nutrition Vegan Banana Bread Flavor)
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder (or cocoa powder)
- 2 Tbsp Flax Meal & Chia Seed Blend (optional but I add it every time to add more fiber)
- Sprinkle of Stevia (Trader Joes Organic Stevia for $9.99 is THE BEST you will ever use, a little goes a long way and its worth the price)
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Nut Butter (optional – I love Coconut Mana/Coconut Butter I warm up the container in the microwave and drizzle 1/2 Tbsp – 1 Tbsp on top)
- Fresh Fruit (optional – I love bananas or blue berries)
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt (optional but recommended)
- Warm 1 cup nut milk on the stovetop with a sprinkle of cinnamon, 2 Tbsp Flax Chia Blend & 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder. Let simmer on med heat for 5 min (you may need to simmer longer for steel cut oats but the gluten free oats I use only need 5 min).
- When oats are cooked and the liquid has thickened, remove the oats from the heat, then add your protein powder and a sprinkle of stevia. Stir.
- Sprinkle the top of the oats with a little Himalayan Salt and any other toppings you like!