Macros: 20protein/30carbs/6fat for 2 slices of french toast. This is a great pre or post workout meal!
- Ezekiel Bread – 2-3 slices
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- Splash of Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Sugar Free Syrup
- *Optional toppings: Berries, Banana slices, Dairy Free Whipped Cream, Nut Butter*
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat.
- Whisk 1 egg, 2 oz egg whites, splash of almond milk and a sprinkle of stevia, 1 cap full of vanilla, & 1/2 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (pumpkin pie adds more flavor).
- Soak 1 slice of Ezekiel Bread in french toast batter.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Add bread to pan and cook for 2 min on each side.
- Repeat with other slice of bread
- Top with whatever you are feelin’ that day!
Protein Frosting *Optional*
- 1/2 Scoop Vanilla Protein
- Splash Almond Milk
- Mix Protein Powder, a dash of cinnamon and a splash of almond milk to make a thick frosting.
- Stir and slowly add more milk if you need.
- You want a thick consistency like frosting so start with small amounts of milk and add more slowly until you reach the perfect consistency.
- Drizzle on top of the french toast for more protein!