Making breakfast for the week couldn’t be easier! Add oats, water, cinnamon & vanilla to your crockpot, set it & forget it! In 6-8hrs you have perfect oatmeal for the week!
- 1 Cup Steel Cut Oats
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Sugar Free or Real Maple Syrup (or stevia)
- Almond/Cashew/Coconut Milk
- 1 Scoop 1Up Nutrition Cinnamon French Toast Protein Powder + 10g for optional protein frosting (use code XTINA for 20% off)
- Spray the bottom of your crock pot with cooking spray.
- Add oats, water, cinnamon & vanilla. Cook on low for 6 hours (6 hours is recommended but you can cook for 7-8 as well. If it looks over done and burnt, don’t worry, its not!)
- Once oatmeal is done, stir with a spoon and add maple syrup (or stevia) & almond milk little by little until you reach desired consistency.
- THAT’S IT!! So simple! When you are ready to eat, heat the oatmeal in the microwave then stir in protein powder.
- 10g Cinnamon French Toast Protein (or vanilla) & a splash of almond milk. Stir and slow add more almond milk until you reach a thick frosting consistency! Drizzle over the top of your oatmeal and sprinkle with cinnamon!
For Tracking Macros
- Macros without protein powder: 120 Calories P4/F2/C22
- Macros with protein powder: 240 Calories P28/F3/C25
- This recipe makes 5 servings but I would recommend you make this 4 servings you so get a bigger portion. To figure out the macros for a different serving size:Put a bowl on your scale and turn scale on so it reads 0 with the bowl on your scale. Add in all of the oatmeal from the crock pot. Take the weight in grams and divide that by how ever many servings you want. For example: If the oatmeal reads 710 grams and you want to make 4 servings, divide 710 by 4 to get your serving size (177.5g)