- Carton of Liquid Egg Whites
- 130g Steamed Broccoli
- 1/4 cup Diced Onion
- 1/3 cup 2% Milk Cheddar Cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Muffin Tin
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- -Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- -Steam Broccoli & set aside (Pro Tip: I buy the steam in bag broccoli that takes 3 min in the microwave, just pierce bag & microwave 3 min)
- -Sauté onions until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add steamed broccoli to pan and break apart into smaller chunks. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Broccoli is already cooked, so remove mixture from heat.
- -Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or line with muffin liners. Put a spoonful of the broccoli onion mixture into the bottom of your muffin tin.
- -Fill tin with heaping 1/3 cup (or 90g) of liquid egg whites.
- -Season each with salt and pepper.
- -Put in a 350 degree oven for 25 min. After 25 min, take muffins out and top with cheddar cheese.
- -Put back into the oven for 5 min to melt the cheese.
- -To make sure they are done, insert a tooth pick and if it comes out clean, they are done!
- -Let cool for 20 min and remove muffins by loosening the edges with a butter knife.