- Chicken Breast
- Grill Mates BBQ Seasoning
- Low Calorie BBQ Sauce
- Put chicken breast in a single layer in the bottom if your crock pot.
- Cover with BBQ seasoning and sauce.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours, chicken should easily shred with two forks.
- Transfer shredded chicken to a bowl and drizzle a little more BBQ sauce and seasoning over the top.
Greek Yogurt Slaw
- 4 Cups Shredded Cabbage
- 85g Shredded Carrot
- 1 Cup Green Onion
- 5oz Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Whole Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Put cabbage, carrots and green onion in a bowl.
- Stir in yogurt, honey, Dijon, vinegar and lemon.
- Stir and season with salt and pepper to taste!